Aimbridge Hospitality Selected to Manage Hammock Beach Resort
World's Leading Hotel Management Firm Adds Palm Coast Resort to Portfolio
Aimbridge Hospitality, the world's leading third-party hotel management company, announces that it has been selected to manage Hammock Beach Resort.
Hammock Beach Resort is owned by Tampa-based KDG Capital, a private equity fund focused on investing in institutional grade hospitality assets. KDG Capital targets high quality, full-service convention hotels in select high-growth markets.
With the addition of Hammock Beach Resort, Aimbridge Hospitality now manages four KDG Capital properties.
"We feel very confident about partnering with Aimbridge Hospitality to manage this property," said Greg Ogle of KDG Capital. "They have a proven track record of success, and we look forward to the positive results the partnership will achieve."
Located on the Atlantic coast in Palm Coast Florida and alongside the signature Jack Nicklaus Ocean Golf Course, the newly renovated resort offers 330 luxury accommodations ranging from a 198-key boutique hotel, multi-guestroom suites and private villas, making it an ideal destination for golfers, leisure and group travelers. The main tower offers a choice of one-bedroom suites with a king bed and adjoining living room with kitchenette or three- to four-bedroom suites with private bedrooms, living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens and washers/dryers. Guests have the option to stay at one of the property's ten villas, which feature all the comforts of home, the amenities of a luxury resort and privacy, with full kitchens, separate dining areas, master bathrooms with dual vanities and a laundry room. Additionally, the recently renovated boutique, luxury hotel presents guests with the option of a more intimate experience with ocean view guestrooms and suites.
Amenities designed to foster the true resort experience include six swimming pools that includes the 91,000 square-foot Fantasy Pool Complex, a full-service spa, marina, three fitness centers and daily activities that include two championship golf courses, eight tennis courts, and a nine-hole putting course.The resort features nine onsite food and beverage options:
- Atlantic Grille - Three meal restaurant specializing in steaks and seafood while providing spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Delfinos - Regional Italian cuisine available for dinner with contemporary sensibilities served in a relaxed setting.
- Ocean Bar & Cafe - Poolside restaurant serving popular al fresco dining selections and refreshing drinks options.
- Sushi Bar - Intimate setting showcasing the finest sushi grade fish and freshly prepared varieties of temaki
- Loggerheads - Light fare served in a casual sports bar setting
- Golf Course Dining - Two restaurants at the turns for golf
- Lodge Tiki Bar - Casual bar setting featuring a wide selection of beverages for enjoyment by the pool or beach
- Cigar Bar - The perfect venue for the cigar aficionado
- Lobby Bar - A barista-style operation serving a variety of coffees, teas, muffins and breakfast baked goods.
In addition to catering to leisure travel, the resort also appeals to the meetings and events market with 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space.
"The Hammock Beach Resort is a meaningful addition to Aimbridge Hospitality's growing resort portfolio," said Dave Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Aimbridge Hospitality. "The property redefines the resort experience, catering to every traveler, from families on vacation to short-stay business travelers."
For more information and reservations, visit www.hammockbeach.com or call (866) 841-0287.