Global Wellness Summit Gathers Business and Finance Luminaries to Share Insights on Investment Strategies in the $3.7 Trillion Wellness Economy
MIAMI, FL. August 16, 2017 – The Global Wellness Summit today announced that wellness industry leaders and investors from around the globe will participate in a roundtable, discussing their own strategies and the opportunities they see in the booming $3.7 trillion wellness economy. Delegates at the Summit will be given a rare opportunity to peek behind the curtain and ask these experts probing questions about the sectors and regions that they are most interested in – and why.
“In stark contrast to the global economy, the wellness economy continues to explode, registering double-digit growth from 2013 to 2015,” said Susie Ellis, Chairman and CEO of the Global Wellness Summit. “We want Summit delegates to leave the conference with insider knowledge about how they can leverage what they’re doing in their businesses to better attract investment and growth.”
Not only will Summit delegates be able to participate in the roundtable session taking place on Day 1 of the Summit, but they will also be able to network with these luminaries throughout the 3-day event, which takes place at The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida from Oct. 9-11, 2017.
The Future Hunters’ Jared Weiner will lead the discussion entitled “What Are Investors Thinking, Saying & Doing?” with the following participants already confirmed:
· Ricardo S. Chance, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Leisure & Wellness, KPMG Corporate Finance LLC, U.S. .
· Andrew Cohan, Managing Director, Horwath HTL, U.S.
· Gina Diez Barroso de Franklin, President & CEO, Grupo Diarq, Mexico
· Susan Docherty, CEO, Canyon Ranch, U.S.
· Mark W. Ellin, SVP Americas, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, U.S.
· Sue Harmsworth, MBE, Chairman & Founder, ESPA International, UK
· Omer K. Isvan, President, Servotel Corporation, Turkey
· Neil Jacobs, CEO, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Thailand
· Dr. Franz Linser, CEO, Linser Hospitality, Austria
· Thierry Malleret, Co-Founder, The Monthly Barometer, France
· Laurie Racine, CEO & Founder, LifeSquare, U.S.
· Yoriko Soma, President & CEO, Conceptasia Inc, Japan
· Frits Dirk Van Paasschen, Author & Investor, Disruptors' Feast LLC, U.S.
· Amelia Yao, Founder, Wellness Department, Hanshi Investment and Management Ltd. Co, China
The Summit is a gathering for senior industry executives and leaders; for information about attending, click here.
About the Global Wellness Summit:
The Global Wellness Summit (GWS) is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together leaders and visionaries to positively shape the future of the $3.7 trillion global wellness economy. Held in a different location each year, Summits have taken place in the U.S., Switzerland, Turkey, Bali, India, Morocco, Mexico and Austria. The next will be held at The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida from Oct. 9-11, 2017.