W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills to Complete $4 Million Meetings & Event Space Renovation
The luxury W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills is completing a comprehensive $4 million renovation of its meeting and event offerings, which will debut December 2019.
A stylish contemporary escape situated in the heart of West LA and minutes from Beverly Hills, W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills is a sanctuary within the bustling city. Nestled on the border of Beverly Hills, across from UCLA University and just minutes from Santa Monica, the property offers groups a variety of state-of-the-art meeting and event spaces as well as unique onsite dining and entertainment options, including The Living Room Bar, famed steakhouse STK Los Angeles and outdoor poolside eatery and lounge area, The Hideout by STK.
"We're excited to elevate our already existing meeting and event spaces with the completion of this renovation," said General Manager Stephen Power. "These new spaces will offer the ideal venue to host a variety of occasions - from editorial and fashion photoshoots, intimate social gatherings, and press junkets to milestone celebrations, modern weddings and beyond."
Featuring natural lighting with oversized glass walls and doors with modern planning led by Dawson Design Associates, the smartly designed social spaces reflect the hotel's Southern California vibe. Soon to become one of the most sought-after destinations for groups seeking an all-in-one location for any meeting or event, the spaces are illuminated with filtered layers of light that wash onto plaster reliefs set in sculpted white walls. Slatted wood ceilings and fluted textured surfaces are accentuated by the warmth of whitewashed paneling, and stunning architectural finishes are thoughtfully paired to create a bold, yet subtle, atmosphere. The modern interiors contain original photographs, sculptures and cloud-inspired glass chandeliers, as well as contemporary sectional sofas and daybeds that invite guests to linger and socialize. Designed to engage the senses, each of the new meeting spaces beckons guests at any function to flow into the outdoor patio to enjoy the surrounding neighborhood.
Signature elements of the new spaces include state-of-the-art audiovisual with cascading projection screens and 80-inch smart screens with the latest Bluetooth technology and connectivity. Each space area has dedicated sound systems that can be customized with personal playlists, and a media wall in the pre-function space that can display visuals and can be modified for each group's needs.
- Production: A 2,000-square-foot space with an intimate patio area and built-in AV, including a drop-down ceiling screen and projector, and ready-to-use 80" smart displays with Bluetooth technology. Showcasing spiraling light fixtures, wood-toned backdrops and paneled ceilings, and water-inspired elements throughout, Production is a dynamic space that can accommodate meetings of up to 80 people classroom-style, 140 people banquet-style or 180 people reception-style.
- Focus One: A 908-square-foot space with a drop-down projection screen, this space is equipped with tilted light fixtures, wood accents, and plenty of natural California sunlight. Focus One is an innovative space that can spark both creativity and inspiration and is hidden from the hustle and bustle of the hotel, perfect for intimate gatherings or executive meetings to enjoy in privacy.
- Focus Two: This 835-square-foot meeting space is equipped with starry globe lighting and has ready-to-use 80" smart screens with Bluetooth technology. Outfitted with neutral-toned carpeting, lounge seating, and lighter tones with wood paneling. Depending on the style of meeting or event, Focus Two can comfortably hold anywhere from 40 to 90 guests.
- Pre-Function Space: All three new meeting spaces are centered around 244 square feet of pre-function space inclusive of contemporary furnishings, ample comfortable lounge seating, natural lighting, and expansive ceilings.
Inclusive of more than 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor meetings and event space, groups of any size can select from a variety of forward-looking spaces and multi-level connectivity that can be reconfigured depending on needs. Guests will be able to share their event vision with a meetings specialist to help create inspiring team-building activities to transform any meeting or event - from bespoke floor plans to upscale catering with tantalizing, customizable menus from The Living Room Bar, STK, and The Hideout. Highlights from the new banquet menus include interactive, rotating stations such as make-your-own acai bowl, twisted tea, and more. Additionally, guests will have the opportunity to record "Live from the WLA" as a unique breakout option with access to professional podcast equipment, so meeting teams can turn the table on their colleagues, whether it be interviews or storytelling, to provide an authentic hands-on, get-to-know experience.
In addition to the three new meeting and event spaces, W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills' currently has six spaces that can accommodate everything from smaller executive retreats to larger conferences and special celebrations such as:
- WET Deck, which is W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills' largest venue inclusive of more than 5,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 250 people. The sprawling space offers poolside views, private cabanas, and flexible event setups.
- The 375-square-foot Strategy Boardroom, located on the second floor, has a capacity of 25 people and includes white leather executive chairs and a long wooden table. The space can be set-up theatre, conference, reception or banquet-style, and offers an indoor/outdoor function leading into the Terrace.
- For those interested in a medium-sized venue, reserve the Terrace space, featuring lush greenery and various seating areas - from cozy couches to a selection of high-tops. The Terrace can fit up to 100 people comfortably.
- Studio One offers an expansive layout with pillarless space, modern decor and no air walls, lined by windows to provide a bright and motivating setting for boardroom meetings. This more than 1,400-square-foot space fits up to 110 people.
- The 496-square-foot Studio Two venue can accommodate up to 30 people reception-style and offers a more secluded space for more intimate gatherings.
- Take advantage of the nearly 950-square-foot Studio Three room for any event ranging from 25-80 people as the meeting venue is surrounded by expansive windows to keep the energy flowing.
For more information about W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills or to book a meeting or event, visit wlosangeles.com or call 310-208-8765.