Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas Opening Early 2021
Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas will open early 2021 in Encinitas, Calif., a quintessential beach town in San Diego's North County Coastal region.
As the latest addition to Hyatt's growing Alila brand portfolio, the forthcoming luxury property will mark a significant milestone for the brand as the first new-build Alila resort in the Americas and the second property in California, joining the beloved Ventana Big Sur.
Situated along the coastal bluffs in one of Southern California's most iconic coastal towns, Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas will be a crafted luxury resort, delivering authentic and bespoke experiences in a world-class beachfront setting. The guest experience will be centered around an overall feeling of barefoot luxury, echoing the unscripted, relaxed and welcoming vibes of the surrounding destination and its vibrant surf and beach culture.
The property will feature:
· 130 coastal and garden view rooms, including 16 suites and two Presidential Suites
· Oceanfront pool & infinity edge jacuzzi
· Signature ocean-view restaurant with rooftop patio featuring the finest local and sustainably sourced ingredient
· Innovative, eco-friendly design by San Diego-based Joseph Wong Design Associate
· More than 28,500 square feet of expansive meeting and event space, with six distinctive indoor-outdoor venue
· Spa Alila, a world-class spa and wellness experience that will infuse the ocean's healing attributes throughout
· Locally inspired programming as part of the brand's signature Alila Experiences, including a partnership with local surfer and environmentalist, Rob Machado
About Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas
J Public Relations