Maverick Hotels & Restaurants Adds Prestigious Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center to Portfolio
Maverick Hotels & Restaurants, a full-service third-party hotel operator, developer and consultant, announced today the addition of the Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center to its portfolio. Robert Habeeb, Founder and CEO of Maverick, made the announcement.
Located just west of downtown Chicago in the upscale area of Oak Brook, IL and nestled in a serene, 150-acre estate, this premier resort and conference center is the latest and highest profile property to join Maverick's growing collection of properties operated for select owner groups.
"We are thrilled to be entrusted with this exceptional, recently rebuilt property, which features world-class amenities and cachet. Our operation of this property will draw on our rich experience with the Chicago hotel and conference marketplace, as well as with one-of-a-kind resort and event properties," Habeeb said.
"Working closely with ownership, we will explore the many ways we can enhance the already outstanding individual guest and group experience, including through our understanding of today's consumer and innovative food and beverage operations," added Maverick President and COO Robin Kirk.
The Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center's expansive lobby overlooks a breathtaking view of 150 lush acres and the award-winning Willow Crest Golf Club, which is also a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. The transformed guestrooms are the crowning achievement of the resort's comprehensive 3-year rebuild. Guestroom enhancements include new soft goods, as well as a new color scheme for the carpeting, furniture and window treatments. Ceramic tile in the entryways and bathroom, converted walk-in showers with stone surround in all suites, and custom wood barn bathroom doors add the final touches to the new design.
Other hotel amenities include:
- 348 rooms and 38 suites with plush bedding and every in-room convenience
- New Restaurant Concepts
- New Executive Lounge
- Spectacular golf course views
- Monarch Spa at Oak Brook Hills Resort
- Championship 18-hole Willow Crest Golf Course
- Willow Crest Learning & Performance Center with state of the art golf simulators
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Available on-site parking
- Wireless and wired high speed in guest rooms, and on-site full-service business center
- 42,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Wedding and event facilities including a tented outdoor pavilion
- Grand Ballroom with capacity to 1,500
- Fitness Center & Sauna
- Easy access to I-88, I-290 and Chicago's Metra Rail system
- 18 miles from downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport
- Seasonal activities including: bike rental, tennis, volleyball, basketball, sledding and snowshoeing
The Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center has been recognized by Corporate Incentive Travel Magazine and is an accredited International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) facility.