Aimbridge Hospitality Expands Caribbean Presence With Six Resorts
Nation's Largest Hotel Management Company Makes Waves With Addition of Hot New Caribbean Resorts
Aimbridge Hospitality, the nation's largest independent hotel management company, is heating up its international portfolio with the addition of six Caribbean resorts.
The new Caribbean resorts now under Aimbridge Hospitality management include:
- Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, Curaçao: After undergoing a complete rebuild, the property is set to reopen in fall 2019.
- Grand Hyatt Grand Cayman Hotel & Residence, Cayman Islands: The resort will break ground by year end 2019 and set to open Fall 2021.
- Margaritaville Beach Resort at The Pointe, Nassau, Bahamas: This new build resort is set to open in June 2020.
- Hyatt Regency Coco Beach, Puerto Rico: The beachside family-friendly resort reopened in August 2019.
- Marriott Frenchman's Reef, St. Thomas: One of two St. Thomas properties in Aimbridge's portfolio, the resort is currently undergoing construction and set to open in Spring 2020.
- Autograph Collection Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, St. Thomas: Adjacent to Marriott Frenchman's Reef, this resort is currently undergoing construction and anticipates opening in Spring 2020.
Aimbridge-managed luxury resort Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Resort & Spa is also undergoing renovations and is set to open in Spring 2020.
"The acquisition of these resorts is a great expansion for our Caribbean portfolio," said Dave Johnson, Chairman and CEO at Aimbridge Hospitality. "The devastation from the 2017 hurricanes has produced a tremendous opportunity as newly renovated and revamped assets look to relaunch and reposition back into the marketplace."
With the acquisition of these properties, Aimbridge Hospitality now represents nine resorts on eight Caribbean islands with immediate plans to continue expanding. Aimbridge Hospitality is also planning to add an additional 10-12 Caribbean resorts in the pipeline for 2019 and 2020.
Aimbridge Hospitality is headquartered in Dallas with development offices in Puerto Rico and Chicago. For more information on Aimbridge Hospitality, please visit www.aimbridgehospitality.com.