Aimbridge Hospitality Selects Payactiv to Deliver Financial Empowerment to 35,000 Associates
Aimbridge Hospitality Expands Its Deep Commitment to Associate Financial Wellness Through Earned Wage Access ( E W A) from Payactiv.
Payactiv, Inc., a leading provider of financial-empowerment services for wage earners, today welcomes Aimbridge Hospitality and its 35,000 associates to its portfolio of leading corporations providing Earned Wage Access (EWA).
Payactiv's EWA allows employees on-demand access to wages they've already earned. With more than 1,500 U.S. corporations using Payactiv to support employee financial stability, EWA has become a powerhouse benefit. Companies that utilize Payactiv's EWA benefit report significant increases in hiring, retention and employee satisfaction.
"Aimbridge Hospitality's commitment to its hard-working workforce epitomizes the best in corporate America," said Payactiv Chief Customer Officer Sabina Bhatia. "As the hospitality sector rebounds, Payactiv's EWA has become the most vital tool available to support the sector's millions of hourly workers."
"As a leading hospitality employer, we're deeply committed to our total employment experience," said Ann Christenson, EVP-Chief Human Resources Officer. "In this gig economy, adding Payactiv to our suite of benefit offerings for full-time and part-time associates allows us to be even more competitive in attracting and retaining the best employees, while providing pay flexibility and financial wellness our associates are seeking."
- Aimbridge Hospitality, the world's largest third-party hotel operator, will provide Payactiv's Earned Wage Access (EWA) and financial-empowerment tools to its workforce of 35,000 associates in the United States.
- Using the Payactiv app, Aimbridge associates get immediate access to a portion of their already earned but unpaid wages. For low-wage workers struggling to manage finances, the Payactiv app helps avoid costly fees and penalties, potentially saving them hundreds of dollars annually.
- Aimbridge associates will also have free access to Payactiv's full suite of financial-empowerment tools designed to holistically support people's financial wellness. This includes early pay and direct deposit services, spending management tools, exclusive marketplace discounts, integrated bill pay, savings and budgeting tools, and more.
The Big Picture
- Payactiv creates products that empower more people to participate in the economy they helped create. It is a Certified B Corp and Public Benefit Corporation committed to improving the financial stability and livelihood of the paycheck-to-paycheck worker. In 2021 Payactiv won "Best for The World™" for Excellence Beyond Profit, ranking it in the Top 5% of B Corps globally for impact.
- Aimbridge Hospitality offers best-in-class hotel management services for nearly 1,500 properties, including all leading brands (Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham, Choice, Extended Stay America, Accor and more).
- Payactiv invented Earned Wage Access (EWA), a financial service that enables workers to access on demand their accumulated wages between paydays. It is not a loan. In less than a decade, EWA as a category has become one of the most popular benefits programs in corporate America. It is used by tens of thousands of businesses daily.
- In 2020, U.S workers accessed nearly $9.5 billion of their earned wages, up 200 percent in three years (Aite Group).