Milestone’s Engage Digital Marketing Conference Will Be Virtual and Free September 14th and 15th 2021
Milestone Has Opened Registration for Its 6th Annual Engage Conference With an Impressive Lineup of Customer and Industry Speakers.
Milestone's ENGAGE is bringing top-notch thought leadership to the market. We will showcase the latest trends, share customer-based case studies, and deliver the actionable takeaways and tools to help marketers accelerate their digital strategy, execution, and transformation, and rebound in a post-pandemic world.
Stay current on the latest industry trends and opportunities. The pandemic accelerated digital transformation, and if your business survived, you are probably looking for your next digital breakthrough to improve customer experience and performance. Join more than a dozen speakers and thousands of marketers looking to do the same at ENGAGE 2021.
The agenda will cover : how to drive digital breakthrough, building websites for the experience users are looking for today, learning from the pandemic and what to keep going, local, omnichannel management, entity search, customer panels and case studies, next-gen search, and FAQs, Milestone innovation showcase and breakouts, including one entirely in Spanish, and even more content and experience.
- Digital Breakthrough: How to Stay Ahead In 2021
- Panel: What Has the Pandemic Taught Us? Listen to the Top Hotel Industry Executives
- 5 Steps to Winning Your Local Audience in 2021
- How Your CMS Can Solve Omnichannel Discovery Problems
- Entity Search Is Your Competitive Advantage In 2021
- Get Ready for Next-Gen Search with Voice Search and FAQs
Speakers include Gareth Gaston from US Bank, Alex MacClellan, Steve Fitzgerald from G6, Tania Martinez de la Madrid from Nissan, Bill Hunt from Back Azimuth, and many more luminaries, experts, and influencers.
Top 5 reasons to attend ENGAGE2021:
- Top-notch speakers from industry and customer businesses
- Learn about digital transformation and how to manage it in 2021
- Practical and usable strategies, frameworks, and tactics you can apply to your digital marketing tomorrow
- Get inspired by the success stories and case studies of others
- Milestone Research findings and benchmarks to help lead your transformation planning
Top-notch speakers from industry and customer businesses
Learn more and register now on the Milestone website, and join thousands of digital marketers for this informative and engaging event.
About Milestone Inc
Director of Product Marketing
T: +1 408-200-6949
E: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/milestonemktg
Become a Facebook Fan: https://www.facebook.com/MilestoneInc