CoralTree Hospitality No. 4 Best Small Company to Work for in Colorado in Annual Denver Post Top Workplaces Survey
CoralTree Hospitality is ranked the No. 4 best small company to work for in Colorado in the annual Denver Post, Top Workplaces 2023 survey. Top Workplaces recognizes businesses that are dedicated to a people-first culture. The ratings are determined by employee-driven feedback captured by Top Workplace's employee engagement survey. CoralTree is the only hotel management company to make the 2023 list.
"It's such an honor to be recognized as one of the top small companies to work for in Colorado," said Tom Luersen, president of CoralTree Hospitality. "The fact that this ranking is given out based on employee feedback is even more of an honor. We've worked hard over the last four years to create a culture in our company that attracts and retains top talent. Being a preferred employer in Colorado and the hospitality industry is important to our leadership team."
Luersen also noted that CoralTree's values make up the company's foundation and have helped shape its culture since its inception in 2018. "We enliven our company values with team members on a regular basis. These six principles have become a way of life at CoralTree," added Luersen.
The company's brand values include:
- Integrity - doing the right thing
- Empowerment - thoughtful risk taking is encouraged
- Relationships - trust is earned and team members work hard to keep it
- Performance - delivering greatness
- Innovation - embrace new ideas and focus on continuous improvement
- Balanced Life - passionate about living whole lives
Survey results are compared to Top Workplaces' benchmarks. With more than 17 years of data from 27 million employee surveys across 70,000 organizations, respondents' data is compared against the industry's best-in-class. The Energage Workplace Survey measured seven key themes:
- Align - Company values, direction, cooperation, meetings
- Connect - Employee appreciation, meaningfulness, potential, well-informed
- Coach - Managers care, employee development, employee growth
- Perform - Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clue-in leaders
- Employee Engagement - Motivation, loyalty, referral
- Leadership - Confidence in the company leader
- Fairly Valued - Pay, benefits, training, expectations, work-life flexibility
For more information on the Denver Post Top Workplaces annual survey, visit https://topworkplaces.com/resources/national-top-workplaces-methodology/.