Dunn Hospitality Group Opens Hyatt House Louisville East
Hyatt House Louisville East announced today its official opening. This is the first Hyatt House hotel in Louisville, expanding the Hyatt House brand's footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Owned by Dunn Hospitality Group, Hyatt House Louisville East is conveniently located in Louisville's East End, and will provide guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
"We are thrilled to offer a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. Everyone that comes through our doors can feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they're on the road," said General Manager Jerry Guidry. "Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Louisville East is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home."
Because Hyatt's efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt House hotels' apartment-style living are ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travelers feel at home.
Hyatt House Louisville East offers:
- 127 guestrooms, including 83 apartment-style kitchen suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- On-site guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
"We are thrilled to open this beautiful Hyatt House hotel and to begin delivering the world-class hospitality experience that our guests have come to expect when staying at one of our properties," said David Dunn, President and COO of Dunn Hospitality Group. "Located in Louisville's East End, our guests are just minutes from all that Louisville has to offer."
HYATT HOUSE LOUISVILLE EAST LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Louisville East is under the leadership of General Manager Jerry Guidry and Director of Sales Samantha Humbert. In his role, Guidry is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 30 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Guidry is joined by Humbert, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Louisville area.